"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a DETERMINED soul."

Today's Random Thoughts

I can look out my work window and almost pretend that the City County clock tower looks like Big Ben and  that I am actually in London w/ Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson solving a mystery.


I really want to go see "The Artist" this weekend!! Hopefully I can convince someone to go with me.  


I LOVE PINTREST!!!!!!!  Must pin everything!


I simply cannot WAIT for Anita's new book!!

But for now I am really enjoying her new blog.  You can click here to check it out and read the first chapter of what looks like one of her best works yet.

Saw this on FB and it is totally true!

The "Earth" without "art" is "Eh."



Well I hope you lovely people who have yet again made it thus far in my blog have a wonderful week!  You are not forgotten!  Mui mucho love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment